Shower Door Sweep Details:
- Seal strip length: 6’ (72”); it can be cut into shorter sizes.
- Suitable Glass Door Thickness: 3/8-inch (10mm). Please measure your glass door’s thickness before ordering to choose the right size.
- They are made of high-quality PVC. The stiff card slot makes the waterproof strip fit on the glass door. The water-retaining edge is soft and does not affect the opening and closing of the door while retaining water.
- Easy to install, no glue required. Please choose the right size, and it’s easy to get stuck on the glass door. Suitable for sliding doors. It is not suitable for sliding doors that move left and right!
- It is mainly suitable for waterproofing the bottom of glass doors, such as bathrooms. It can also be used as a glass door sweep—waterproof, dustproof, and insect-proof.
Types of Shower Door Seals and Sweeps:
Type A is a common type of shower door seal. It will be used for the door bottom. The bottom sweep has a drip edge on one side towards the shower area’s inner side. The sweeper can be installed without any special tools.
Shower Door Polycarbonate “h” Jamb 180 Degree Seal – 3/8″ Width:
This Shower Door Clear Polycarbonate “h” Jamb Seal is for use on 180-degree inline glass-to-glass applications. It snaps onto the fixed panel with the lip on the strike side or onto the door with the lip on the hinge side. This shower door seal leaves a clear appearance while serving as a functional seal. The entire “h” Jamb is made of hard polycarbonate. Several manufacturers use this shower door seal to eliminate water leakage.
Shower Door Multi-Purpose “H” Seal – 95″ Long – 3/8″ Width:
This versatile Shower Door Multi-Purpose “H” Seal has two rigid legs and two soft legs. It can be used as a bottom sweep or as a seal if run vertically up the edge of the shower door. One or both soft legs can be trimmed to accommodate many installation options.
Door Sweep with Single Soft Fin and Drip Rail:
Door Sweep with Single Soft Fin and Drip Rail, the shower door seal is used for the bottom of the frameless glass door. Excellent water retaining function, windproof and waterproof; keep the floor outside the shower room dry. Suitable for the bathroom door with a large gap between the bottom of the door and the ground, about a 15-25mm vertical gap.
Gray Vinyl Shower Door Bulb Seal
Gray Vinyl Shower Door Bulb Seal is used on both the hinge and strike side of frameless shower doors or can be inserted in the channel.
Gordon Glass Universal Clear Polycarbonate U-Channel with Soft Vinyl Bulb Seal:
Universal Clear Polycarbonate U-Channel with Soft Bulb Seal can be used on inswing, outswing, and sliding glass doors. Mounts on the edge of the door or panel. It is used for 3/16″, 1/4″, and 5/16″ Glass – 84″ Long.
Shower Door Translucent Vinyl Bulb Seal:
This Shower Door Translucent Vinyl Bulb Seal can be used on inswing or outswing shower doors. Adhere the rigid flat base to the glass edge or wall using our Clear Very Hi-Bond Tape. This shower door bulb seal compresses when the shower door closes.
Delivery: Free two days delivery to your doorstep
Shower Door Sweeps Price:
One piece 50$
Two pieces 70$